To manage reporting details like POCs for Digital ad campaigns and account ids, click on Reporting Details found in the list of Configurations. The information you provide here will reflect in reports that are generated.
A pop-up screen would appear allowing you to enter and save details.
- Assignment id: This is a system assigned id and cannot be edited.
- Assignment name: The name of the project as mentioned in the Team Lead Dashboard. To make changes to this field, update the assignment in the Team Lead Dashboard.
- Assignment type: Can be either Mandate or Focused. This is defined in the Team Lead Dashboard and cannot be changed here.
- Digital POC: Begin typing the name of the employee from the Digital team you'd like to assign as the POC. Contact tech support or your company's POC for the Marketing dashboard if the name you're looking for isn't available in the drop-down list.
- Digital Lead: Begin typing the name of the employee from the Digital team you'd like to assign as the lead. Contact tech support or your company's POC for the Marketing dashboard if the name you're looking for isn't available in the drop-down list.
- Digital Campaign Duration: Enter the duration of the Digital Campaign.
- Mandate Panel Campaign Duration: Enter the duration of the Mandate Panel Campaign.
Microsite URL: The URL of the site where the Digital Campaign form or data input resides.
Locality: The site location of the project. You'll need to select from a pre-populated list created from the list of projects provided during deployment.
Agency name: Name of the agency handling the digital campaign. Again, this will need to be selected from a pre-populated list.
AdWords account ids: List ids of AdWords accounts being used for the campaign, separated by comma.
Facebook account ids: List ids of Facebook account ids being used for the campaign, separated by comma.
Average unit price: The average price of property units being sold in the project.
Archive assignment: Check the box here if you no longer wish to update reporting for this assignment. Used when the campaign has ended or the project has been fulfilled.
Once done, click on Save on the upper right hand side of the pop-up window to save changes.