We comprehend the importance of reports hence work continuously to provide you detailed insights so that you can plan better. This time we have added some reports in the Call Centre tab that will help you understand how the Call Centre agents are performing in a more precise way.
Let's see in detail at some of these reports:
1. Analyze the attempts made by CC agents once the leads are received at the Call Centre. Metrics that can help you-
- The average number of call attempts to first successful call
- The average number of attempts before failing the lead for the first time
- The average number of attempts before moving a lead from Non-Contactable to Failed
- Leads not contactable after 3 attempts, 5 attempts, 7 attempts.
2. Do the time value analysis with these newly added reports-
- The average duration between leads received at CC and first call attempt
- The average duration between leads received at CC and the second call attempt
- The average duration between leads received at CC and the first successful call
- The average duration between leads received at CC and the second successful call
- The average time spend by leads in queue
3. We have covered reports regarding the leads that are being failed by the CC agents. These reports are-
- Total leads failed by CC agents
- Total leads that are moving from non-contactable to failed
4. Perform in-depth analysis of Follow-ups done by the Call center agents. Here are a few reports that can help you through-
- Total Follow-ups being planned by the team
- Follow-ups completed by the team
- Follow-ups Missed by the team
Things that we have improved for better user experience (Bug Fixes)
1. Fixed project name was not showing up correctly after renaming in a few cases.
2. Take all the data dumps of your booking application forms, we promise no errors will bother you here.
3. Don't worry about any revisit data when you click on the numbers. We have removed all the issues that were bothering you earlier.
4. Follow up events are very important to monitor. We have fixed the error to ensure precision when you apply filters on follow-ups.
5. We found a trivial error where the column header was showing after every 1000th row.