You will be able to create campaigns from here - Click to access
Access roles: super, assignment_owner, and assignment_runner will be able to add project details, and make changes.
Campaigns run by the marketing team are tagged here along with their relevant information.
Here's how you can integrate a campaign:
Click on the Add channel -
- Channels or Agency name could be - Choose any channel out of the dropdown on which you are running the campaign.
Example: facebook, landingpage, 99acres, magicbricks, sayahomes_website, etc.
- Integration key - Please assign a manual integration key for your campaign which you will share with your agency/integration partner.
Example: sayahomes-website-campaign as seen in screenshot below.
- Email IDs - Please add email IDs (if any) of stakeholders who would receive lead generation details on daily basis from that particular channel.
- Only OTP Verified Leads - This is a checkbox once the developer/agency enables OTP verification on their landingpage/website/lead generation form on their respective channel to get leads only through OTP verification from customer.
- Note: To enable OTP verification leads campaign, please request the Tech team to enable OTP services on your mandate beforehand.
i. Click on +Add channel
ii. Enter the Channel/Agency Name, integration key, and other details.
iii. Save changes to this mandate.
Note: Click "Delete" to delete an existing campaign.
Copy Channel Details: After adding all details in your campaign, you can copy/paste entire details to share with anyone by clicking this tool.
Note: Please ensure these details are first added here and then shared with your agency/integration partner as displayed since they are 'case-sensitive'.
For any support on our products, please reach out to email@example.com
For any feedback, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org