The Pulse app has been updated with few minor enhancements and issue resolution.
1. Lead details in WhatsApp message.
1. Login issue with lead history
2. Actual agent phone country code
3. Auto sign-out issue
4. Issue with WIP count
1. Lead details in WhatsApp message:
When one tries to WhatsApp an agent using the pulse app, in context to an alert on a lead, the message in WhatsApp comes pre-filled with lead details.
1. Login issue with lead history:
Previously, when opening lead history, it asked for a re-login. This issue has been resolved.
2. Actual agent phone country code:
With the updated release, agent phone number will be displayed with its actual country code.
3. Auto sign-out issue:
Few users were getting signed-out automatically from the app. This issue has been resolved.
4. Issue with WIP count:
The WIP count on the app, displays the correct number for each project selected as well as for each agent in the project.