While registering a new visit on site registration link, the questions available in the form are customisable.
These questions can be customised project-wise. Follow the steps to perform customisation.
- On the mandate panel, go to a specific project for which site registration questions need to be edited and scroll down to “Edit Lead Questions”.
- Click on “Edit Site Digitalization Form Questions”.
- A settings page opens. On this the questions can be switched on by selecting “On” checkbox and can be made mandatory for the form, by selecting “Mandatory Checkbox”. Click save to save the settings.
Note: Customization on Lead Question Settings only can be done by Marketing and Strategy Team POCs.
Also the options list for an answer can be modified for many of the questions. This can be done by going to the Global Settings page (Global Settings).For example, for adding a new occupation:
- Scroll down to “Occupation” on Global Settings and click on Add Occupation.
- On the overlay, enter the new occupation and click Create. The new occupation gets added to the list.
Similarly, options can be modified for other questions as well. The options modified will be applicable across all mandates and projects.
When the salutation field was switched "on" and "mandatory" from settings page, this is how the form fields changed.
Note: Customization on Global Settings only can be done by Tech Team.