- 1. New questions added for lead in edit lead section.
- 2. Generated revenue report from agent's revenue tab.
1. Users will be able to see "New Questions" while creating new lead along with Edit lead category.
Example - Ethnicity, Occupation, Company name etc.
Note - When a user edit the existing lead information "Name" field is mandatory. While creating a custom lead from custom/interested bucket Name, ISD Code, Phone, Project and Source are mandatory.
"Irrespective of the questions added/not added in "Site Digitalization (SD)" or "Global Settings" user will see all the questions in Sales app".
i. Go to Claimed tab (Except Fresh and Failed, User can switch to other tabs to update on same type of questions) -> click on a lead.
ii. Click on edit button.
iii. Click on the plus (+) button to create a custom lead.
iv. User has to fill-out name, ISD Code etc... during creation of custom lead.
v. User can see list of questions below.
2. Expected Closure Date now present revenue report from agent's revenue tab.
User can see "revenue report" from Dashboard based on two standard questions filled-out by an agent from Sales application (though, these questions aren't mandatory, but recommended for the Sales team to fill-out for report generation).
Part 1 - From Sales application
Questions to be filled-out for revenue report generation -
1. Budget 2. Expected timeline to Buy.
i. Enter the Budget.
ii. Enter "Expected Timeline to Buy".
Part 2 - From Dashboard
1. User will see "Expected Timeline closure" if agents filled-out the answered of the questions mentioned above.
1. Multiple followups (FU) scheduled and call modal visibility on a single call action.
Multiple "Followups (FU)" events won't be scheduled on a single call action. If the user calls a lead and it turned out to be unsuccessful, they won't see the multiple followups.
i. Unsuccessful call modal.
ii. 1 Followup (FU) is scheduled for the same lead.