Lead transfer - transfer leads to closing team or other project. Create on-the-go call center. Read more to find out how.
Enhanced lead transfer
Business and use cases:
With the new and enhanced lead transfer feature of the Sales app, leads can be transferred to another agent in the same project or to another project also.
The leads can be transferred from one agent to another in the following scenarios:
1. Within the same project (Project A): from agent A to agent B
2. To another project (Project B): to agent B, to agent A or to the fresh bucket.
Some of the business use cases covered in the feature:
1. Transferring leads from a sourcing team to a closing team:
Leads can be transferred directly to any closing team member, at any stage in the lead journey.
2. Lead interested in other project:
If leads show interest in other projects, leads can be directly transferred to any agent of that project or to the fresh bucket.
3. Call-center on the go:
A quick and efficient call center can be created by giving the Sales app access to your calling teams. Qualified leads can then be transferred to the sales team on ground, easily from the Sales app.
How to use:
The lead transfer option is available on the lead details screen:
You can select the project name and then depending on the project selected, lead status and agent can be selected. Make sure you add a note as well.
Within the Sales app, we've provided a section where they can understand about the feature.
On clicking the link "Lead Transfer Process", they can go through the following image for a better understanding of the feature.
1. Can I transfer the lead to fresh ?
Ans : You can only transfer the lead to fresh of other project only if you are not part of any team in that project
2. When do I become the viewer of the lead ?
Ans: You can be the viewer of the lead in two scenarios:
- When lead is transferred to another agent in the same project
- When lead is transferred to another agent in different project and you are also a part of that project
3. What will be the status of lead if I transfer it in same project ?
Ans : There will not be any change in the status of the lead, if it is transferred within project.
4. What will be the status of the lead if I transfer in other project ?
Ans : If a lead is transferred in another project, the lead status is,
- Fresh, if transferred to fresh
- Claimed, if transferred to another agent
- Interested, if transferrer to self
5. Will lead extra details get copied ?
Ans : Yes the extra details will also be copied.
6. What will be the status of the lead in previous project?
Ans: The status of the lead in previous project, can be active or failed, depending on the selection while transferring the lead.
7. What will happen to planned events in case of transfer within project?
Ans. The events will be transferred to the agent to whom lead has been transferred.
8. What will happen to planned events in case of transfer to another project?
Ans. The planned events on the lead in the previous project will be cancelled, in case the lead is marked as failed in the previous project.