What you can learn in this article
- Transfer individual leads across projects
- Destination bucket of the transferred lead
- Criteria for being able to transfer the lead
Transfer individual leads across projects
It's possible to transfer individual leads across projects that belong to the same developer.
The agent can perform this action from either the Claimed or Interested buckets in the agent app, by tapping on the 'transfer lead to another project' in the lead info page.
Destination bucket of the transferred lead
Criteria for being able to transfer a lead
- The destination project [to which the lead is being transferred] belongs to the same developer as the source project [from where the transfer was initiated].
- The lead being transferred is not a CP lead.
- There are no open Site Visits created through Site Registration.