This is tab gives all the details about every lead present in the system. This tab also provides us other functionalities like,
Lead - Status buckets
Leads are categorized according to their status; fresh, claimed, interested, meeting done, visit done, final negotiation, booking done, failed, junk or in call center.
Note: Lead can belong only one of these buckets at a time.
Lead card displays all important information for each lead. For more information, click on lead card to view details
Leads can be filtered according to agents also. On selecting one or more agent names, the leads
belonging to only the selected agent's bucket are displayed. This filter can be applied in combination with other filters as well.
On the tab, preset filters can be used to quickly filter out leads.
- In Followup: Lists all the leads which have a followup event planned on them
- Visits Done: Lists all the leads on which site visit event has been marked as done atleast once.
- Planned Visits: Lists all the leads on which site visit event is planned.
- Qualified so far: Lists all the leads which have been marked interested once. They may be in other buckets currently.
- Ignored: Lists all the leads being ignored by agents.
The leads tab also gives more filters to filter out results based on different data points.
Lead - Search
Lead can also be searched individually using the top right corner search box. Lead can be searched using name, phone, lead id and email id.
Lead - Upload
Lead - Transfer
- Leads can be transferred to agents, call center or another project.
- Click on transfer button, select the leads to be transferred and confirm transfer.
- Select whom to transfer the lead – agent, call center or another project .
- Confirm and transfer gets initiated.
- Dashboard user receives an email when transfer is complete.