2.1. Lead status buckets
2.2. Lead card
2.3. Lead details
3.1. Agent filter
3.2. Preset filter
3.3. More filter
4. Lead search
5.1. Lead transfer
5.2. Push leads
5.3. Create a booking
5.4. Lead dump download
5.5. Lead upload
This tab gives all the details about every lead present in the system. This tab also provides us with other functionalities like:
2.1. Lead - Status Buckets
Leads are categorized according to their status; fresh, claimed, interested, meeting done, visit done, final negotiation, booking done, failed, junk, or in the call center.
Note: Lead can belong to only one of these buckets at a time.
2.2. Lead Card
The lead card displays all the important information for each lead. For more information, click on the lead card to view details.
2.3. Lead Details
3.1. Agent Filter
Leads can be filtered according to agents also. On selecting one or more agent names, the leads belonging to only the selected agent's bucket are displayed. This filter can be applied in combination with other filters as well.
3.2. Preset Filter
On the tab, preset filters can be used to filter out leads quickly.
- In Followup: Lists all the leads with a follow-up event planned for them.
- Visits Done: Lists all the leads on which the site visit event has been marked as done at least once.
- Planned Visits: Lists all the leads on which site visit event is planned.
- Qualified so far: Lists all the leads which have been marked interested once. They may be in other buckets currently.
- Ignored: Lists all the leads being ignored by agents.
3.3. More Filters
The leads tab also gives more filters to filter out results based on different data points.
4. Lead - Search
Lead can also be searched individually using the top right corner search box. Lead can be searched using the name, phone, lead id, and email id.
5.1. Lead Transfer
- Leads can be transferred to agents, call center, or other projects.
- Click on the transfer button, select the leads to be transferred and confirm the transfer.
- Select whom to transfer the lead – agent, call center, or another project.
- Confirm and transfer gets initiated.
- Dashboard user receives an email when the transfer is complete.
5.2. Lead Push- Call Center
You can push 1 or multiple leads to the call centers with the “Push Leads” option.
After selecting the agent/s & confirming the push, you have to select the call center campaign, set the priority, & choose the lead push reason from the dropdown.
Note: Leads can not be pushed from the “All” & “Booking Done” buckets.
5.3. Create Booking
Bookings can be created by the team leads from the dashboard by using the “Create Booking” option.
After clicking on the “Create Booking” option, a booking form will open wherein, you have to add the following details:
- Mobile number
- Co-applicant details (if any)
Agent & Source Details-
- Lead owner
- Lead viewers
- Source Group (Online, Offline, CP, etc.)
- Sub Source
- Additional Note (if any)
Project & Unit Details-
- Booking date
- Building name
- Building configuration
- Wing Name
- Floor Number
- Unit Number
- Carpet Area
- Agreement Value
- Discount / Premium (if applicable)
- Service fee adjustment (if needed- the reason is required)
Fee & Allocations-
- Profit center name
- Allocation details
- Fee share details
5.4. Lead Dump Download
Using the download option, a CSV file for lead dump, visit dump, or CP self-visit dump for 1 or more projects can be downloaded.
You have to first select the specific filters to reflect the data accordingly in the downloaded dump.
Note: If the selected rows are high, the report will be shared on the user’s email.
5.5. Lead Upload
Using the upload option a CSV file with lead details can be used to upload leads into the system.
The CSV file needs to be of a specific format, which can also be downloaded using the “Download Sample Format” option.
Once the CSV file is uploaded, the system gives options to upload the leads to the fresh bucket or to assign them to specific agents.