You will get a quick snapshot of:
1. Creating a lead from channel partner
2. Creating a new channel partner
Creating A Lead From Channel Partner
1. Click on the ‘Plus’ icon from 'Claimed' or 'Interested' bucket to create a new lead from Channel Partner (CP).
2. Tick the Channel Partner option at the top.
3. Click on Add Channel Partner details.
4. Search existing channel partners by name, number, or firm.
5. You can also register a new channel partner by clicking on the button ‘Register new CP’. Fill in the ‘Channel Partner’ form like name, number, localities, firm name, & then click on the ‘Add Channel Partner’ button.
Note: If the 'Channel Partner Firm Name' is not registered, then you can register the CP Firm by following the below steps:
- Click on 'Channel Partner Firm Name'.
- If the CP Firm is already registered, search the CP firm. If it is not registered then click on the 'Register New Firm' button.
- Add the CP Firm details like Name, Location, Address, GSTIN, & others. Click on 'Add Channel Partner Firm' button below to register the CP Firm.
6. Now, add the lead details for the channel partner & click on the ‘Create Lead’ button.