You will get a quick snapshot of:
2. CP Card
3. CP Details
1. How To Access CP Card In CP Dashboard?
You can access the CP card by signing in to the dashboard and then navigating to the ‘Channel Partners’ page. In the CP Card, you will get the details about the channel partner, their projects, history & so on.
1. Log in to the Channel Partner dashboard (https://dashboard.anarock.com/channel-partners/).
Alternatively, you can log in to the Anarock dashboard (https://dashboard.anarock.com/). Click on the top right hamburger menu & navigate to the ‘Channel Partners’.
2. Select your mandate, project, & team from the dropdown present at the top left corner.
3. The Channel Partner dashboard will open. In the dashboard, you can check the CP Card on the right side as shown in the below screenshot.
2. Channel Partner Card
CP Card is the summary of the Channel Partner that includes various details including name, firm, projects, & others. Moreover, you will also get the option to transfer & change the priority of the CP cards.
CP Card Info
- CP Name
- Firm Name
- CP Priority
- Site Visit
- Total Agents
3. Channel Partner Details
By clicking on the CP card, you can check all the CP details on the left side of the CP dashboard. It allows you to check the locality, status, CP history, project details, lead information, & CP details.
3.1. CP History
1. It is the 1st section of the CP details.
2. Alternatively, you can also click on the ‘History’ in the top menu under the CP info.
The CP history will include:
- Event Name/Status
- Date & Time
- Agent Name
3.2. CP Projects
1. Projects associated with the channel partners are present after the ‘CP History’ section.
2. Alternatively, you can also click on the ‘Projects’ in the top menu under the CP info or filter the projects by clicking on the ‘Filter’ button.
The CP Project will include:
- Project Details
- Project Name
- CP Buckets & Status
- Agent Name
Note: In the case of multiple projects, you can check all the projects by clicking on the “Show More” option at the bottom of the Project section.
3.3. CP Leads
1. It is the 3rd section of the CP details.
2. Alternatively, you can also click on the ‘Leads’ in the top menu under the CP info. Moreover, you can search the lead or filter the leads as per the projects.
3. CP Leads will include:
- Lead search
- Lead filtering
- Lead ID, Name, & Status
- Lead interest (configuration)
- Last activity
3.4. About Channel Partner
1. This is the last section of the CP details.
2. You can also click on the ‘About Channel Partner’ in the top menu under the CP info to check the CP contact info along with the business details.
3. This section includes the following details:
- CP Contact Info- Mobile Number & Email
- CP Firm Name
- Team Size
- Associated Members
- RERA ID
- Business Type