|What you can learn in this article: |
Navigating to the Reimbursement section
The Expense Reimbursements page can be accessed from the ‘Profile’ section in the Sales app, and the ‘Reimbursements’ section in the Dashboard for Leads and Finance teams.
Creating a reimbursement request
- Conveyance: Select this option for reimbursement for commute when meeting clients, channel partners, or any
other third-party working on behalf of the client.
- Phone: Select this option when requesting reimbursement for mobile phone bill.
- Other: Use this option when requesting reimbursement for Staff Entertainment or other expenses (besides conveyance) incurred when working with the client.
Conveyance bill submission
Remarks: While not mandatory, it's extremely useful to mention details of the expense here for seamless approval.
Submit: This moves the reimbursement request to the next stage - team lead approval.
Phone bill submission
Other bill submission
Both, the team lead, and the finance team can:
- Edit the amount in the submission and then approve (the agent will be able to see the changes made in the app).
- Reject the reimbursement request and refer back to the agent.
A rejected bill can be resubmitted with updated details.
Video demonstration - submitting reimbursement requests: