You can check additional options of the Sales Agent App from the ‘More’ menu. It includes sales agent details, lead flow status, actionable, settings, Saboo, & the option to connect with our support team for any queries or suggestions.
In the actionable, you will get the option to check the assigned projects, your stats, inventory (if integrated into the project), expense reimbursements, incentives, & call logs.
2. Accessing ‘Other’ Options
I. Login to the Sales Agent App.
II. Click on the ‘3 vertical dots’ in the bottom navigation bar.
III. It will take you to the ‘More’ menu having all the additional options.
3. Additional Options
3.1. Agent Details
- You can check your name & registered mobile number.
3.2. Agent Status Toggle
- You can make yourself available or unavailable.
- You will not receive any new leads when you have marked yourself inactive.
- You can see all the projects assigned to you.
- You can check all the project details by clicking on the project.
- You can share the project details with your clients over WhatsApp or Email.
- The project will be greyed out for which your lead flow is turned off.
3.4. Your Stats
- You can check your activity, leads received, call activity, & revenue as per projects.
- You can view the data as per daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or custom date range.
- Inventory will only appear if it is integrated into your assigned projects.
- You can click on inventory & select the project to view, book, or block the unit for your client.
- Quotation can be generated and approved with the inventory.
3.6. Expense Reimbursements
- You can add or track your expense reimbursements from the Sales Agent App.
- Previously added expense reimbursements can be tracked on a monthly basis.
- You can only check the expense reimbursements for the ongoing financial year.
- You can easily check incentives in real-time using the Sales Agent App as per pay cycle month or financial year.
3.8. Call Logs
- The call log will help the user in checking all the calls dialed to the leads via the Sales app and keep track of the same.
- You can call the lead or search the lead by name or number.
- You can also check the call history.
- Team Leads can access the call logs.
4. Settings & Overview
- You can click on the settings to reset the Sales Agent App, check the current version of the Sales Agent App, & Sign Out from the App.
- Ensure that you are always on the latest version of the Sales Agent App.
- Never reset your Sales Agent App without consulting our support team.
- Resetting your Sales Agent App leads to the loss of your data which cannot be recovered in the future.
- This is only for the ANAROCK & Trespect internal users.
- It will redirect you to the SAP Success Factor.
5. Connecting With Our Support Team
- You can click on the ‘Support Email’ button to reach out to our support team via the Sales Agent App for any queries or technical issues.
- It will redirect you to your email where you can write the issue.
- This email already includes your name, number, device, and other basic details for your convenience.
- You just have to add all the details related to your issue/query.
- It is always recommended to add a screen recording or screenshot of the issue for quick resolution.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article