Click here to add Project Details - Click to access
Access roles: super, assignment_owner, and assignment_runner will be able to add project details, and make changes.
This section covers -
1. How to add project details?
2. How to add a new project?
3. How to delete an existing project?
4. Adding Address and other details.
5. Adding Locality Details.
Adding project details -
- Project Name - Enter the project name, that will be visible under the Mandate panel section.
- RERA IDs - The RERA ID of the developer can be entered in this section.
Adding a new project -
If you have multiple projects in a mandate, scroll down at the end of the mandate panel and click on +Add another project.
The same information will be available to add for adding a new project.
Delete an existing project -
If you require to delete an existing project, click on the "Delete Project" at the right corner to make it inactive.
Adding Address and other details -
Once the project is created and given a name, you've to provide the address, google maps URL of the project location, and other optional details like a description about the project and USP.
Also, it's mandatory to provide project city and locality.
- Project Logo: Enter the project log and please make sure the file size should be a PNG of dimensions 100px * 100px.
- Address: Provide the address of your project.
- Google Maps URL: The google map url will be pointing to the accurate project location.
- Description: Details about your project whether it's residential, commercials.
- USP: It makes you different or sets you apart from all other real estate developers.
Note: All the details can be shared with the lead from the Sales application.
Adding Locality Details -
- Select City & Select Locality: Tag the city name and the locality of the project.
- Site registration SMS service: There are options to have communication triggers to sources of leads i.e "Channel Partner" and "Referral". Any or both of these can be selected via Site registration SMS service.
- Site Visits from App: By using this checkbox, the site visit can be marked done from Sales Agent App. If you want to restrict the agent not to mark site visit done from the Sales app please Uncheck this flag. Or incase want to give access to the agent to mark the site visit done from the Sales app - Check this flag.
- International Lead flow: Allow cross country lead flow using this flag (check if you want to allow it).
For any support on our products, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any feedback, please reach out to email@example.com