This section will help you with create an online and offline Campaign. You can either create online campaign for google and facebook or offline campaign for any offline activities like; newspaper, radio, etc.
To create a campaign click on Campaigns from the left nav -> click on Create Campaign
Make sure, you select the right mandate for which you are creating a campaign.
Steps to Create Campaign:
- Click on ‘Create Campaign’ to start.
- Select Channel whether the campaign you are running is 'online' or 'offline'
- Select Source and Sub-Source from the dropdown.
- After completing the above steps -- Turn the spends ‘ON’ below in the spends section.
- Press ‘Save Changes’ to complete the campaign creation.
Using Auto-generated Hashtag Spends Key for Google & Facebook
For spends integration to be done for Google and Facebook, select api, turn 'On' the integration and press ‘Save Changes’. A hashtag spends key will be auto-generated (as shown in the screenshot below).
For spends integration to be completed correctly, this hashtag spends key will need to be added after the name of the corresponding Facebook/Google campaign on FB Business Manager/Adwords.
Spends Methods & Definition:
For any other Source and Sub-Source, spends method will be one of the following:
|spends need to be added to the spends section manually in the spreadsheet.|
|spends added will be distributed evenly between the given dates. |
|spends for a given day will be calculated dynamically based on the number of leads that came on that day * cpl.|
|spends for a given day will be calculated dynamically based on the number of qualified leads that came on that day * cpql. |
|spends for a given day will be calculated dynamically based on the number of site visits that came on that day * cpsv.|
|cpb: ||spends for a given day will be calculated dynamically based on the number of bookings that came on that day * cpb. |
When the date range of the campaign created is not specified, the system assumes the date range of start and end date of ongoing mandate.
Adding Manual Spends:
- Select channel as per your requirement. Here in the example, we have chosen 'offline'.
- Select 'source' from the dropdown you desire.
- Select 'Sub Source' from the dropdown you desire.
- Select 'manual' under Spends section, turn 'ON' the integration and click 'Save Changes'.
Once the integration is active, you will be able to see the added manual key under your 'Spends' section to add expenses from your campaign on a daily basis similar to spreadsheet.
For any support on our products, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any feedback, please reach out to email@example.com