Facebook platform is extensively used by any industry to market their product, and target potential customers, it assists to analyze campaigns expenditure and conversion ratio. Furthermore, helps to reach a broad audience and lands you more leads.
Since it's a prolific platform for all business operations. Any firm will have the plan to spend a certain amount on Facebook advertisements and expect a large lead generation.
Now, let's understand How to integrate Anarock's Marketing Panel with the Facebook platform?
Once, the integration will be completed, the Marketing panel will give a dedicated report on leads generated and real-time spend against all the active campaigns.
In this section, we will cover:
- Creating campaigns for real-time Spends Tracking:
- Adding Facebook Business Account id in the panel.
- Creating an online campaign in the marketing panel.
- Generating Hash key.
- Appending generated hash key in the campaign running on the Facebook platform.
- To pull leads in marketing panel generated from campaigns:
- Adding Leadgen form.
- Creating "manual id" used in Leadgen form.
- Creating a Sub source from the lead panel.
|Note: The account is principally managed by the digital marketer in any firm.
2. Adding Facebook Business Account ID
i. Login to the digital panel & select the assignment.
ii. Click 'Configuration' under the 'Assignments' on the left sidebar. Tap on the 'Account Details'.
iii. Enter the Facebook Business Account ID in the pop-up and click on the Save.
3. Creating Campaigns & Generating API Key
i. Go to Campaigns under Assignments & then click on Create Campaign.
ii. Add all the following details:
- Project Name: Choose from the dropdown
- Channel: Online
- Source: Facebook
- Sub Source: leadgen_ri_reana (Sub Source associated with the campaign). If the sub source is missing, then you can add the new sub source by clicking on the 'Add' option.
- Start date & End date
- Mode: api
- Spends Toggle: Turn it on
After adding all the details, HashKey will be generated. Copy the HashKey and paste it on the Facebook campaign as shown in the next section.
For spends integration to be completed correctly, this hashtag spends key will need to be added after the name of the corresponding Facebook campaign on FB Business Manager.
Post completion of all these steps, spends will automatically start flowing in the marketing panel.
5. Steps To Pull Leads In The Marketing Panel Generated From The Campaign
Adding Facebook Leadgen Form.
i. To add a Leadgen Form, select Leadgen from the left navigation and click on Add FB Page.
ii. Click on the 'Add FB Lead Form' button.
ii. You will see a dialog box. Select the 'Project Name' & 'Project Form' from the dropdown.
iv. Mark all the fields of the Facebook forms from the dropdown accordingly.
- The fields mentioned in the above screenshots may differ as per your Facebook form.
- Now, we have also added the option to map new fields like configuration, budget, and alternate phone numbers.
6. Important Terminologies
- Page Name: The name of your Facebook business page.
- Form Name: The form created by you on the Facebook business page.
- Campaign ID: The "manual id" can be created from mandate settings under the Campaigns section.
- Sub Source: The Sub source associated with a campaign.
7. How To Create Campaign ID?
For Example: facebook-campaign-d6
Go to mandate settings in dashboard -> project -> campaigns -> type the name of an integration key (refer to the screenshot below).
If Sub source details aren't populated in the list. A new Source/Sub source can be created from the lead panel. Save the changes when the page and correlated details are filled in.
8. How To Access Lead Panel?
Click on "PORTALS" and you will be redirected to the lead panel. Create Sub source/source, whenever required.
NOTE: Or, you can create it from the campaign section. Refer to the below screenshot.
Click on CAMPAIGNS from the left navigation.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article