A segment is created for a particular developer where leads can be sent back to Google and/or Facebook accounts integrated in the project as audiences for running re-marketing or drip marketing campaigns. All projects will have access to that segment once created.
For Example: Marketing Manager wants to run a re-marketing campaign for leads who have done site visit on a project. By creating a segment and defining it appropriately, the Marketing Manager can send these leads back to Google or Facebook with captured customer data and can successfully run a targeted campaign on this ‘audience’ giving a certain offer on booking post site visit.
This section will help you how to create one or more Segment.
Steps to Create Segment:
- Go to the ‘Segments’ section on the marketing panel.
- Click on ‘Create Segment’ to open a pop-up for defining your segment.
If a segment already exists, you can click on ‘Edit’ to edit it.
- Provide a name of your segment in the ‘Name’ section.
- Click on the ‘Active’ button to make the segment active.
- In buckets, 'all' is selected as a default, however you can select particular lead status from the ‘Buckets’ section i.e 'qualified', 'visited', 'booked' & 'failed'.
Send Segment as Audience to Google Adwords and FB Business Manager:
- Click on the ‘Segments’ section in the marketing panel.
- Click on ‘Create Segment’ to create a new segment. If a segment already exists, you can click on ‘Edit’ to edit it.
- In the last section, you will find an option to select Google and FB accounts to which you want to send this Segment. Just select the relevant accounts and press 'Process Segment' and ‘Save’.
- Wait for 60 mins for the sync to complete. You will be able to find this segment as the audience in the specified Google and FB accounts.
For any support on our products, please reach out to email@example.com
For any feedback, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org