We are thrilled to announce that WhatsApp Remarketing has now been integrated into the Marketing Panel! This powerful advancement is set to revolutionize the way you do remarketing to your potential customers.
We have integrated Wati.io API on our marketing panel that allows you to create & send personalized campaigns through WhatsApp. With WhatsApp Remarketing, you can target your audience directly on one of the most popular messaging platforms in the world. This means more direct and meaningful interactions, leading to increased engagement and conversions.
Here's what you can do:
- Create custom segments of your leads
- Retarget leads on WhatsApp with personalized templates
- Create custom WhatsApp templates with text, images, or videos
- Schedule your WhatsApp campaigns as required
2. Prerequisites For WhatsApp Remarketing Setup
I. Pro Wati Account
II. Sufficient credits in your Wati account
III. WhatsApp message template creation & approval on Wati
3. Setting Up WhatsApp Remarketing Campaign
I. Login to the Digital Panel.
II. Select the assignment from the dropdown.
III. Click on the ‘WhatsApp’ option under the Assignments section.
IV. Click on the ‘Create New WhatsApp Campaign’ button.
V. Add the campaign details as shown in the below image:
Campaign Details are:
- Name: Add the name of the remarketing campaign
- Status: make the campaign active
- Portal: Enter the name of the portal (Wati)
- Segments: Choose the segment from the dropdown.
- Ensure that you have previously created the segments in the Marketing Panel.
VI. Login to your Wati account.
VII. After login, add ‘api-docs’ at the end of the URL.
|Example: If your login URL is https://live-11407.wati.io/ then modify it with https://live-11407.wati.io/api-docs|
VIII. Scroll down to the API for ‘sendTemplateMessage’. Click on the ‘Try It Out’ button as shown below.
IX. Enter the mobile number in the query on which you want to trigger the API.
X. Go to the templates messages on Wati and open the Template to copy the ‘Template Name’.
XI. Go back to the Post API Template Message. Paste the copied name against the ‘template_name’ parameter in the Request body as shown below.
XII. Update the parameters as shown below.
XIII. Click the ‘Execute’ button after updating the code snippet to get the Response.
XIV. Copy the URL & the API Token as shown in the below screenshot.
XV. Paste the API Token & the URL in the Marketing Panel as shown below.
XVI. Choose the Template name from the dropdown, define variables, add the Broadcast name, and schedule the campaign.
XVII. Click on the Save Changes button in the marketing panel after adding all the details.
XVIII. Once your campaign is sent, you can check the stats of your campaign by navigating to the Broadcast History on the Wati website.
4. Important Things To Know
- Ensure that you have already created and got approval for the template on your Wati account.
- Thoroughly verify the copied URL & API Token on the Marketing Panel.
- You will not be able to see templates on the marketing panel if you have added an incorrect URL or API Token.
For any support on our products, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any feedback, please reach out to email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article