Understand the steps required to buy a DID number for your call center campaigns.
You will get quick snapshots of:
1. Steps to buy DID numbers.
2. Things to consider before confirming the DID numbers.
DID numbers are used to configure inbound & outbound campaigns on the CloudAgent portal. You can buy a DID number in 2 ways:
- Directly from the Ozonetel
- Through Anarock
Note: You can contact just 12 leads with each DID number.
Steps To Buy The DID Number
- If you are buying directly from Ozonetel, then you have to email the Ozonetel account manager to reserve the ‘X’ amount of numbers along with other details.
- If you are buying a DID number through Anarock, then you have to email the details to the account manager of Anarock (the account manager will guide you through everything).
- Upon emailing the account managers, they will reserve the requested numbers & share them with you.
- After the numbers are reserved, it is best to verify each number on the following criteria:
- Numbers are correct
- Digits are the same as requested
- Numbers are working or not (you can check through Truecaller)
- Numbers are spam or not (through Truecaller)
- Once the numbers are verified from your end, you have to confirm with our accounts manager or Ozonetel team to block the numbers from other companies.
- Upon confirming the numbers, you will be billed accordingly.
- After finalizing the numbers and completing the billing process, you will still have 24 hours to replace or update the numbers for any reason. After 24 hours, Anarock or Ozonetel will not be liable for any changes or events.
- Now you can use these numbers to create your campaigns on the CloudAgent portal.