New filters, more info on event cancellations, control digital lead flow, download reports for projects from a city or a developer. This release has more to offer, check out the list below.
Features and Improvements:
4. Followup and Ignored count mismatch between sales agent app and project dashboard
1. New lead journey filter on all agent reports.
There is a new filter in all the Agents and Leads reports using which now you can filter leads on these 3 parameters-
- New Leads in System,
- Transferred from Failed,
- Transferred from Junk data.
This is available under the "Lead Journey" filter on all the pages.
2. Event cancellation reason visible in lead history.
You can now clearly see what is the reason behind the events being canceled by the agents. under the lead details you see the reason for cancellation along with the comments added.
3. Assign digital leads flows to a specific team or multiple teams.
Under the lead flow logic, you can now choose which team should be handling those leads. This setting can be done by selecting the teams from the drop-down. This will help you to decide which team should be handling the digital leads.
4. Search leads by secondary phone number on the dashboard.
You can now search leads by secondary phone number in addition to the primary phone number.
Go to the leads tab. and select 'phone number' as a parameter to search and enter the secondary or primary phone number to see the lead details.
5. Details of alternate number now visible with other lead details.
You can see the alternate number, its country code on the leads detail card itself.
6. Know the details about the type of virtual number - Landline or Mobile.
In the mandate setting you can see if the tagged virtual number is a 'landline' number or 'mobile' number.
7. Introducing City and Developer groupings to select projects - reports or downloadable data dump
When fetching the reports or downloading the leads data you can now make the selection by choosing the categories of city and developer respectively at your convenience. This you in selecting multiple projects quickly.
8. Download booking applications data dump from the bookings page
We have released the functionality to download the booking applications data dump. For in-depth analysis on bookings, downloading booking applications and leads data dump and applying formulas or pivot or vlookup is a way to go for now. We will soon have an in-depth beautiful booking analysis tools built-in.
1. Lead data dump CSV value changes and fixes.
We have fixed the data issues that were reported in the last release, now you should not face issues related to column data values.
2. Aligned budget groups with min budget instead of max.
Earlier we used to align budget groups with max budget range value. Now we have changed it to align it to minimum budget range value.
Example: 25L-50L fell into 50L-75L group, but now this will fall in 25L-50L group.
3. Changed the subject line for lead transfer process mailer to “Lead Transfer Status”
You will now see the Lead transfer process emailer with a new subject line which is more apt- "Lead transfer status".
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article