This article covers -
⦁ About "MyLeads".
⦁ Where to access "MyLeads"?
⦁ How will a user see all the leads assigned to them on dashboard?
⦁ How can a user create a new lead from the dashboard?
About MyLeads -
There're numerous ways of getting a lead in the system which could be via different-2 channels i.e. online, offline, referrals, etc...
A Sales Manager has an option to create a lead from the Sales application, a Site registrar (front desk executive) can create a lead using the Site digitalization (SD) product, a team lead can upload leads from the dashboard.
Furthermore, a team lead can see the number of leads of a Sales Manager has in his or her bucket.
How about having a section in the dashboard so that user can see all the leads assigned to him or her, also an option to create a new lead from there itself. To keep this in mind, there's a new section added in the dashboard called -
It gives the detail to users about the leads "Assigned to me" and "Created by me". Also, the user can now create a new lead from the dashboard using the "Post a Lead" option.
Users with NO dashboard access can see leads which are assigned to them, and also can create a new lead from the dashboard itself.
Note: Dashboard access not needed.
Where to access "My Leads"?
How will a user see all the leads assigned to them on dashboard?
Once a user gets access to the My Leads, there'll be 2 categories -
- Assigned to me -
These are the total leads assigned to the user.
- Created by me -
The leads created by the user itself.
Example: Sales Manager created a lead from Sales App.
How can a user create a new lead from the dashboard?
The user will be able to create a new lead using the "Post a Lead" button.
Step 1 -
Click on Post a Lead.
Step 2 -
Fill in all the required details -
- Select the project - Project in which lead is interested.
- Select the Status - Lead should be sent to the Fresh/Claimed bucket.
- Select the Sales Manager - If Status is claimed, then select the Sales Manager to whom you want to assign the lead.
- Customer Phone Number - Enter the lead's phone number.
After filling in all the details
Click Next -
Fill in the lead details i.e.
Basic Details, Purchase Interest, Current Occupied Property Details, Personal Details, Professional Details, etc...
Click Next -
At the last select the source, sub source of the lead, and add the notes.
Click Done -
The lead will be created or Posted successfully -
The lead will be visible under Created by me category.
- All the clicks from My Leads will be disabled.
Example: remove viewer / send for booking approval/change site visit / linked lead failed from the web, etc...
- If a lead created from the Post my Lead, and assigned to the Sales Manager, he or she will get a notification on the Sales app.
- If lead created from using "Post a Lead", and lead sent to fresh, Sales Managers with 'lead flow' ON will get the created lead.
- Only those sources will be visible on lead create from the Post my Lead, which are set by the marketing team from the "Create Source Panel".
- Any user whose employee profile is created can create a lead url. (no need to be an Agent/Sales Manager or a dashboard user).
- Developer/builder profile won't be able to see the post my lead button.
- The user won't be able to see fresh leads/cc leads on the View My Leads section.