Marketing spend is at the core of any organization's planning and strategy. When you declare and classify a budget and spend certain amount on online or offline activities to elevate your business. At the same time, you would also want to have access and visibility of all spends done against every campaign, and activity.
The "SPENDS" section shows you all the spends against every channel, source, and sub source. By looking at all the spends and reports you would be able to strategize your planning accordingly.
Let's move along with this article and see what this section caters to.
How to access Spends section?
To access spends section, click on "SPENDS" from the left navigation.
Make sure you are on the right project.
There are typically 4 categories in this section:
- date: By default is shows all time spends data of all campaigns.
- channel_type: It would be either offline or online.
- source: For which source you would like to see spend - facebook, google, 99acres.
- sub source: The sub source associated with a source - google_search, facebook_leadgen_ri.
Spends against offline and online channel:
Apply a filter; select a channel_type, as in the screenshot below there's offline and online channel selected.
- online spends - facebook / facebook_lead_gen
- offline spends - hindustan times
Moreover, you can remove the filter using clear option in the highlighted area.
- Update facebook spends: Whenever you see any sync issue or spends aren't getting captured against any facebook source / sub source. Click on "Update facebook spends".
- Update adwords spends: Whenever you see any sync issue or spends aren't getting captured against any google source / sub source. Click on "Update adwords spends".
- Update calculated spends: Click on "Update calculated spends" for overall calculated spends.