Smart Lead Routing

Modified on Mon, 20 Nov 2023 at 03:57 PM

Navigate to:

1. Overview

2. Steps to enable smart lead routing

3. Important things to know

1. Overview

We are thrilled to announce our latest feature ‘Smart Lead Routing’! Say goodbye to the traditional source-based routing system and get ready for a smarter, faster, and more precise way of routing fresh leads directly to the Sales Team or the Call Center Team.

The Smart Lead Routing System leverages our advanced AI Models with 100s of parameters to identify the most promising leads. These aren’t just any leads- these are high-quality, hot leads with higher chances of conversions.

To make the most of these high-quality leads, our smart lead routing system gives you the option to directly route them to the Sales Agent. This significantly reduces the turnaround time leading to a higher conversion rate. The rest of the leads are routed to the Call Center team for qualification ensuring higher chances of conversion on each of the leads coming to our system.

2. Steps To Enable/Schedule AI-Smart Calling

I. Login to the Sales Dashboard.

II. Click the Hamburger menu & navigate to the Mandates option in the left sidebar.

III. Click on the edit option against the respective mandates.

IV. Navigate to the Smart Lead Routing section.

V. Enable the Smart Lead Routing toggle.

VI. Select the ratio on the range slider for lead routing toward the Sales Agent App or the Call Center Team.

VII. Click the ‘Save Changes To this Mandate’ button at the bottom.

3. Important Things To Know

I. Smart lead routing will identify high-quality leads from all sources and route them directly to the Sales Team.

II. It replaces the traditional source-based routing system resulting in high conversions.

III. Smart lead routing follows a split system for lead routing. 

Example: if the user has set the lead routing to a 35% - 65% split ratio for Sales and CC respectively; then the top 35% of leads will go directly to the Sales Team, and the rest 65% of the leads will go to the Call Center team for qualification.

IV. Smart lead routing will also consider the teams selected in the lead flow logic for the Sales Agent App.

Example: Any leads from the source “facebook” & sub source “leadgen_ri” that qualify for the Sales Team via our model will only be sent to the teams selected for the particular source & sub source.

V. Ensure that the call center setup is completed to route the remaining leads to the Call Center team. If the call center setup is not completed, then all the leads will be routed to the Sales Agents.

For any support on our products, please reach out to

For any feedback, please reach out to

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article