- Failure Category Reports - all counts clickable
- Team name can be edited
- Calls received column added to Agent > Call Activity Report
- Option added to download CC dump
- Email notification on lead transfer complete
- Blank field values replace with "NA":
- Follow-up events in Lead History : only Cancelled tag displayed
- New Revenue Report added under Agent Category
- Count mismatch issue on Overview Tab
- Agent category reports renamed
- Agent Category reports: Default sorting on rank removed
- Agent Category reports: More filters removed
Failure Category Reports - all counts clickable
For all reports, under Failure category, the lead counts displayed are now clickable. On clicking the count, a overlay is displayed with all the list of corresponding leads.
Team name can be edited
From the mandate panel, team name can now be modified. To modify the team name, please follow these steps:
- Open Dashboard and click on the icon in the top left corner, and click on mandates.
- Click on Mandates and select the mandate from the list.
- On the edit mandate page, scroll down to a team, for editing the team name
- Click on edit icon, enter new team name in the blank space and click Done.
Calls received column added to Agent > Call Activity Report
A new report has been added to Agent tab, Call Activity report. This column displays the total all calls received from leads by an agent, including answered as well as missed calls. Follow the steps to view the column:
- On the Dashboard, click on the Agent tab.
- Click on Call Activity
Option added to download CC dump
Under lead category, the leads listed on the page can be downloaded in a CSV format. Along with options to download Lead Dump and Visit Dump, a new option CC Dump has been added.
Email notification on lead transfer complete
When transferring leads from lead reports, a message appears on screen displaying status of transfer and also an email is received by the user.
Blank field values replace with "NA"
On all reports on dashboard, if a value does not exist for a field column, instead of displaying a blank space, "NA" is being displayed.
Follow-up events in Lead History : Removed tags like Missed, Failed, Done
When clicked on the lead, an overlay with lead details is displayed. Under lead history tab on the overlay, all historical events on the lead are displayed. For follow up events, tags present on the event specifying the status of the event like Missed, Failed and Done, have been removed.
New Revenue Report added under Agent Category
A new report "Revenue" has been added under Agent Category. It gives the following information for each agent:
- Bookings: No. of bookings done from the leads received in selected time range
- Revenue Generated: the total revenue generated on completed bookings, from the leads received in selected time range
- Expected Closure Count: The total leads expected to closed within the time range selected. The total is calculated based on the "Expected Closure Date" info provided by agent on each lead.
- Revenue Pipeline: The total revenue expected to be generated based on the expected closure count. The total amount is calculated by aggregating the minimum value from the budget info provided by the agent for each client
Count mismatch issue on Overview Tab
All count mismatch issues on overview tab have now been resolved.
Agent category reports renamed
Reports under Agent category have been renamed for better comprehension.
- WIP renamed to "Performance WIP"
- Leads Activity renamed to "Leads Received"
- Agents Performance is now "Performance till date"
Agent Category reports: Default sorting on rank removed
Under all Agent category reports, the default sorting based on ranks of agent has been removed. Also, the rank column has been removed.
Agent Category reports: More filters removed
Under all agent category reports, the option to apply more filters has been removed. Please refer to the screenshot for the button that has been removed.