- Project filter added to Agent category reports
- New report "Project Wise Performance" added under marketing category
- Call Center history across projects
- Agentwise campaigns added
- Linkedin Integration
Project Filter added to Agent category reports
For all reports under Agent category, a new filter for project has been added. Users can select multiple projects from the filter to display data for the selected projects only.
Also, users can also add project name as a separate column in the report. This can be selected from the "Rows" option.
For displaying cumulative data for all projects selected, user can deselect "Agent" from Rows option.
1. All above options are available across all reports under Agent category except Call Activity report.
2. Selecting more than 7 projects will display report based on data synced till 5am current day only.
New report "Project Wise Performance" added under marketing category
A report "Project Wise Performance" has been added under Marketing category. This report displays performance for each project selected from "Choose Project" option.
Call Center history across projects
Call center history across projects for a customer now visible.
Agentwise campaigns added
Agentwise campaign allows the calls to be done via the same agent, who first did an actual followup with a customer.
Linkedin campaigns can now be integrated on Dashboard. For adding a linkedin campaign, the following steps need to be followed:
- Open a new Linkedin Business account or use an existing one. (https://business.linkedin.com)
- Create a Zapier account to connect to your Linkedin Business account (https://zapier.com/home)
- Proceed to Dashboard > Mandate panel, under Campaigns add a new channel for Zapier with the integration key.
For further action, please get in touch with Tech team.