1. New role called "Associate Team Lead"
Associate Team Lead role has been introduced for team leads who are responsible only to manage their sales managers/agents.
This new role will be able to perform the following functions in TL dashboard-
- View their team's progress
- Transfer leads
- Upload leads to agents (Note: They can't add leads to Call Centre through CSV upload)
- Switch agent's flow on/off
- Upload CSV
This new role will have the following restrictions in the TL dashboard-
- Will not be able to download leads CSV.
- Change any settings in Mandate panel
- Will not be able to see number and emails of leads (Masked)
- Will not able able to change the lead source
2. Toggle to show/hide inactive agents in Overview tab under Agent Performance Section
New toggle button to view all inactive agents together with active agents in the Overview tab. By default, it will now show only active agents.
3. Agent 'search by name' feature in Overview tab
As the list gets larger and larger, one can now search by agent name in to quick check that agent's performance and activity.
4. New column called "site registrar" added in visit dump report
A new column is added which will show the email-id of the registrar who filled the Site Visit form through Site Digitalization
5. Download time for large CSV dump reduced
The download process time is almost cut down by 6 times that what it was earlier. Happy downloading leads, visits dump!
6. "Patch-out Given" made more meaningful and its filter is now placed under call center only
The overview tab showing "Patchout given" count will have "direct patchouts" and "rechurned patchout" lead's count. All the patchouts filters are now available only under the Call Centre tab. Earlier it was part of Channel Group, and as patchout channel group leads overlapped with other channel groups like Digital, Offline, it made sense to move "patchout" to its independent filter.
7. Now "Call Center Timings" and "Junk/Fail lead resend duration" configuration can be set project-wise to give more flexibility to each team
There are a couple of configurable setting for Call Centre to help them in planning:
- Now there is an option to custom set the call center start and end time. For each project you can set different timings of call centre based on the working hours of their respective call center teams.
- The "Not contacted queue start timing" is also configurable and one can set timings based on their project for this setting as well. Not contacted queue setting is used when you want to call again all the clients which were marked as not contacted on the previous day.
- "Junk/Fail lead resend duration" setting: This setting helps to decide the minimum duration (in days) after which you can send the leads for call centre again even if it is uploaded again and again through CSV.
These settings are available under Call Center Setting in mandate panel, and follows 24-hour timing format.