Create campaigns, hashtag spends keys, and creating & use of media plans. This release of the marketing panel had much to offer.
Features added in Marketing Panel - Create Segments for Re-Marketing / Drip Marketing for your project -
- Steps to Create Segments
- Send Segment as Audience to Google Adwords & FB Business Manager
Create Campaigns for your project -
- Steps to Create Campaign
- Using Auto-generated Hashtag Spends Key for Google & Facebook
- Spends Methods & Definition
- Adding manual spends
Create Media Plan for your project -
- Create and edit a Plan
- Planned vs Actual Spends
Create Segments for Re-Marketing / Drip Marketing -
A segment is created for a particular developer where leads can be sent back to Google and/or Facebook accounts integrated in the project as audiences for running re-marketing or drip marketing campaigns. All projects will have access to that segment once created.
Example: Marketing Manager wants to run a re-marketing campaign for leads who have done site visit on a project. By creating a segment and defining it appropriately, the Marketing Manager can send these leads back to Google or Facebook with captured customer data and can successfully run a targeted campaign on this ‘audience’ giving a certain offer on booking post site visit.
This section will help you how to create one or more Segment according to requirement.
- Go to the ‘Segments’ section on the marketing panel
- Click on ‘Create Segment’ to open a pop-up for defining your segment.
- Note: If a segment already exists, you can click on ‘Edit’ to edit it.
- Provide a name of your segment in the ‘Name’ section.
- Click on the ‘Active’ button to make the segment active.
- In buckets, 'all' is selected as a default, however you can select particular lead status from the ‘Buckets’ section i.e 'qualified', 'visited', 'booked' & 'failed'.
Send Segment as Audience to Google Adwords & FB Business Manager :
- Click on the ‘Segments’ section in the marketing panel
- Click on ‘Create Segment’ to create a new segment. If a segment already exists, you can click on ‘Edit’ to edit it.
- In the last section, you will find an option to select Google and FB accounts to which you want to send this Segment. Just select the relevant accounts and press 'Process Segment' and ‘Save’.
- Wait for 60 mins for the sync to complete. You will be able to find this segment as the audience in the specified Google and FB accounts.
Create Campaigns -
This section will help you with creating a Campaign and manage Spends on them.
Note: You can either create a new campaign using ‘Create Campaign’ or you can ‘view’ details of an existing campaign.
- Click on ‘Create Campaign’ to start.
- Select Channel whether the campaign you are running is 'online' or 'offline'
- Select Source and Sub-Source from the dropdown
- After completing the above steps -- Turns the spends ‘ON’ below in the spends section.
- Press ‘Save Changes’ to complete the campaign creation.
Using Auto-generated Hashtag Spends Key for Google & Facebook
For spends integration to be done for Google and Facebook, select api, turn 'On' the integration and press ‘Save Changes’. A hashtag spends key will be auto-generated (as shown in the screenshot below).
For spends integration to be completed correctly, this hashtag spends key will need to be added after the name of the corresponding Facebook/Google campaign on FB Business Manager/Adwords.
Create Campaign - Spends Methods & Definition
For any other Source and Sub-Source, spends method will be one of the following:
manual - spends need to be added to the spends section manually in the spreadsheet.
bulk - spends added will be distributed evenly between the given dates.
cpl - spends for a given day will be calculated dynamically based on the number of leads that came on that
day * cpl.
cpql - spends for a given day will be calculated dynamically based on the number of qualified leads that came on that day * cpql.
cpsv - spends for a given day will be calculated dynamically based on the number of site visits that came on that day * cpsv.
|cpb - spends for a given day will be calculated dynamically based on the number of bookings that came on that day * cpb.|
Note: When the date range of the campaign created is not specified, the system assumes the date range of start and end date of ongoing mandate.
Adding Manual Spends -
- Select channel as per your requirement. Here in the example, we have chosen 'offline'.
- Select 'source' from the dropdown you desire.
- Select 'Sub Source' from the dropdown you desire.
- Select 'manual' under Spends section, turn 'ON' the integration and click 'Save Changes'.
Once the integration is active, you will be able to see the added manual key under your 'Spends' section to add expenses from your campaign on a daily basis similar to spreadsheet.
Creating a Media Plan
Steps - Go to the media plan section.
- Click on ‘Create Plan’ if you need to create a new plan. Or click on the edit button if you need to edit an existing plan. Name the media plan ('TestPlan' in the below screenshot).
- Turn the media plan ‘ON’.
- Add a date range for the media plan (01 Aug - 01 Sep in the screenshot below).
- Press ‘save’.
To edit a media plan -
- Click on the edit button. Click on ‘+' if you want to add a new row to the media plan. Select on a row and click '-’ if you want to delete a certain row.
- If you want to copy/paste the media plan from an excel sheet, simply copy, click on the left most cell of the media plan, and paste.
- Enter the media plan details.
- Source and Subsource should be selected from the dropdown - if a certain source and Subsource is not in the overall list of source and Subsource, it’ll be marked in red.
- Once done, click ‘save’ and then ‘close’.
Planned vs Actuals Spends
- To see planned vs actuals in the source-wise report, click on the menu button on right and click on ‘all’ or ‘totals’ under the Media plan.
- Actuals are the first value of the cell. Planned is the first value in the dashed rectangle. The second value in the dashed rectangle is the deviation between planned vs actuals in percentage.
- You can click on download to download this data and then further analyze on the excel if you need.
Planned vs Actuals Spends - Access from Home Page