1. Things to know
3. How to add Booking Approver (level 1 & Level 2)?
4. Booking approver access
5. Frequently asked questions
1. Things To Know
- Access role: super, assignment_owner, and assignment_runner will be able to add project details, and make changes.
- You will be able to add Project Details from here - Click to access.
A customer books one or multiple units in a project. From the sales application, a sales manager can move the lead to the booking done bucket. Then, it will be sent for approval (Level 1 & Level 2) to the respective booking application approver (can be the team lead or other people who manage booking, and finance in the company).
After receiving the booking request, both the Level 1 approver & the Level 2 approver can approve or reject the request. Once it is approved by both levels, the booking request goes to the finance team for invoicing.
3. How to add a user as a Booking Approver?
I. Login to the mandate settings in the dashboard.
II. Navigate to the project in which you want to add the booking approvers.
III. For any project, scroll down to the Booking Approver (Level 1 & Level 2) section.
IV. To add a Booking Approver, search for the name of the user as shown in the pic below.
Note: There can be one or multiple approvers at levels 1 and 2.
4. Booking Approver Access
The booking approvers will have access to the booking section as shown in the pic below -
5. Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will happen when you add a user as a Booking approver?
-> The users who'll be added as booking approvers at levels 1 and 2, will be receiving emails on their registered email address of booking requests sent by agents or sales members.
2. Can I add the same user at level 1 and level 2?
-> There can be the same user added at levels 1 and 2.
3. How can I remove a user from the Booking approver list?
-> Next to the booking approver names added to the list, you'll see the 'Remove' option.
4. Who can be Level 1 & Level 2 approvers?
-> Approvers can vary from developer to developer. Generally, level 1 approvers can be team leads or business leads & level 2 approvers can be business leads or city leads.
For any support on our products, please reach out to email@example.com
For any feedback, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org