6. Key pointers
1. Assigning Permissions to a User
- The role will decide the level of permission for the user.
- Below mentioned Roles can be assigned to a User depending on the business need.
2. Types of Roles
3. Roles and Permissions Summary
Site Registration Portal
Users can only view and read the data present of leads with phone and email masked
Check/ Uncheck Lead
transactional SMS &
Emails sent from
SMS for Channel
Partner and Referral
during lead Site
Site Visit from App
- Agent to Agent
- Failed to Agent
- Different projects of
the same developer
4. Recommended user for a role in Mandates, Digital Agencies & 3rd Party Clients
|site_registrar||GREs, Site Heads -|
|4||assignment_runner||Business Leads, Strategy POCs, Analysts, Marketing Manager, EAs|
|5||assignment_owner||City Leads, PnL Owners|
6. Few Key Points
1) Only super has access to Mandate De-activation. For reactivation of mandate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Mandate Name & ID with approval of City Lead.
2) Only super can change the "Site Visit Source" of a lead upon request received on email@example.com with respective BL/CL approvals of the project.
3) Only super can control the "Lead Transactional SMS and Email" on projects sent from Sales. To deactivate it, please request on on firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) None of the accesses can add leads to Call Center through CSV upload. Only call_centre_owner given to Call Centre Heads is applicable to do so.