Assign Permission To A User
Types of roles -
Roles and Permissions Table -
Recommended user for a role -
|Sr. No.||Role||User For this Role|
|1.||super||Director, VP, (or administrator with full access).|
|2.||assignment_owner||Head or Owner of the mandate who has the authority to take the mandate level decisions.|
|3.||assignment_runner||Assistant to Sales Head or In-charge of the mandate to monitor activity in a particular mandate.|
|4.||campaign_owner||A marketing team member (internal or external) to monitor certain campaigns performance.|
|5.||team_lead||Sales team member who leads one or more teams of sales manager to monitor their activity.|
|6.||associate_team_lead||Subset of team_lead role with certain restrictions Ex - won't be able to download the data dump, confidential info like phone number, email address are masked, etc...|
|7.||developer||Team member with lead transfer, download data, etc... |
|8.||site_registrar||This user has nothing to do with dashboard and can only access site digitalization product.|
|9.||viewer||Any team member to whom you only want to give read-only access. |
Note - Email & Phone number will be Masked.
A Few Key Points -
1) super has access to ”Update the Assignment Status” i.e. active/inactive.
2) super has "Booking Approval" access.
3) super, assignment_runner and assignment_owner will access "Project level Configuration"
4) super and assignment_owner can change "Site visit source".
5) super and assignment_runner can decide - Lead flow Logic (i.e. Leads will go to call center, Sales, etc...)
6) associate_team_lead can't add leads to Call Center through CSV upload.